Thursday, September 07, 2006

More Extreme Craziness...

More things have been happening that are too crazy for you to believe, and so crazy that i think that i'm just making them up...!!! Wheneven i try to tell someone around here what is happening to me, i feel compelled to provide them with some kind of documentation or the testimony of another person before i can expect them to buy into any of this...!!!
---
As you may already know, all the physical therapy that i've been doing to make my leg stronger, has probably been hurting it more, since it turns out that i have osteoperoses ??? and it's not healing properly, at all...!!! And so now, i'm supposed to be keeping ALL weight off it for gawd only knows how long...???
---
Then my Cell phone company decided ( Cingular ) to terminate my Billing Plan, and so, not only would i have to find a new billing plan, i would have to BUY A WHOLE NEW PHONE too...!!!
So i switched to a Tracfone, and i tried to get Cingular to switch my old phone number to the new phone, as they are required to; by LAW...!!! But they insist that it will take at least 2 weeks to switch...!!!
My phone number for the Tracfone is 1-509-842-8199, but i might switch back to my old number at any moment... ( 1-509-990-2750 )
---
Then; since i had to buy a new phone and i made a bunch of other crazy purchases the last few days, i ran over my checking account, for 2 days, and my Bank ( Washington Mutual ) charged me nearly 100$ in Overdrawn charges...!!! 27$ x 3
And two of those were on one day- The 7th...??? !!!
i'll have to look into that...!!!
---
Then i promised to get my Aunt, who i still owe 600$ for plane fare, a subscription to Netflix, but i'm so frazzled that i don't know if i will do that this month...!!!
---
Speaking of Netflix, the mail boxes in my new apartment building are so small that they won't accept the DVD's...!!!
---
Things are Very Wiggily...!!!
---
Also; i've been having the films sent to my sister's house, but she is being very tardy about bringing them over, and it appears that she may have lost one...???!!!
---
My leg doesn't hurt very much during the day, but it is very hard to find a comfortable position when i'm trying to sleep...!!!
---
i am still looking for a computer.
It might even be a Intel, NonMac, which i would like to install with Linux...???
Any help with that would be appreciated too...
---
Something kooky happened the other day while i was trying to access my blog via my cell phone and a weird message came up that seemed to relate to the Anomalous Genitalia Posting ( moved to Picoans ) But now, i can't seem to find that message...??? On the cell phone, it was a big Warning ( from Blogspot ??? ) with a note saying: What is this?, ( or - What does this mean? )
But now, it's disappeared...???
---
Sproogles...

No comments: