Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dada MailArtists Are Impossible...!!!

From time to time i would try to inlist the participation of Various Mailartists to contribute to some project that i was working on, and invariably, they would ignore all my careful instructions and return something completely irrelevant to the desired purpose...!!!

A Case in Point:
Regarding this Image: from
"LA"



From: "baron"
baron-von-geraldo@myway.com
To:
transamoebae@seanet.com
Sent: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:36:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: HappyFreakin'NewYear

Used one of yr doodle pad creations.
Looked like something out of a marine biology text book.
Marine biology was once on my list of things I wanted to be when I grew up.
Now, all I can think about are words and images.
God help me!
Be well and stop upsetting Ross Priddle.
BearRun

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :: o

Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:23:57 -0800
From: "Chrs-"
To: baron-von-geraldo@myway.com
Subject: Re: HappyFreakin'NewYear

i just saw that Priddle has posted Number One on his website...

i don't mean to be STUPENDOUSLY DENSE...???!!!
but what was my contribution to this...???
thanx...???


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :: o

Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 12:25:00 -0800

From: "Chrs-"
To: "baron" baron-von-geraldo@myway.com
Subject: Fw: HappyFawkingNewYear
SEE...!!!
Number one is just "Unknown.jpg" ... NOT LA...???!!!
i was right again,
i am always right,
no matter how often i am right though,
no one will ever listen to me...??? ( !!! )
[ ! ]
Also:
Number one doesn't have the black bar indicator as the other two do...!!!
i am right again...!!!
i don't mean to get you down by always being right...!!! { ? }
Then:
Which piece from which doodle pad...???
the only possibility that i see is that it's been graphically subtracted from the textual surface features...???
don't make me come over there and pee in your garden,
i already have 6 restraining orders to keep me away from other people gardens,
i am not safe around gardens... { ! }
i used to be in therapy for this,
but i ran out of graham crackers.
sproogles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :: o

Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:40:54 -0500 (EST)
From: "baron"
Subject: Prize Winning Gardens

Dude, Dude, This is so cool!
I mean I LOVE peeing in gardens.
At the Mahoning Fair last year, (forgive me for bragging) but my garden had the most brown wilty things in the county.
Truly radical.
The local newspapers,
(rags that they are)
referred to me a Serial Sprayer.
Is that rad or what?
I used to wait until fall for my truly excellent work.
You know, when things were really RIPE.
Then I would take an extra dose of my "medicine" polish off a sixpack and let 'er rip.
In just days,
(days, not weeks, days)
things started to turn that glorious brown.
Tears to my eyes I tell you.
Man,
I cannot find which of your "doodle" pads I subversively subtracted some of your work from.
You have more than one?
This is upsetting you?
Sounds like you either have some time on your hands or are an "Artist."
I am like so crushed that you don't remember me from our past meeting.
You forgot already that I was the one with the Heinz Ketchup Bottle on my head?
So ruined.
I was so wasted dude,
that was you right?
Oh shit,
it sounds like the landlady is at my door.
There seems to have been a problem with the dumpster.
They always come to me first.
Like I'm the one that causes all this trouble.
Damn!
Like I was gonna watch some TV.
Hey dude,
if you ever want to piss off Jim Leftwich,
I know where he keeps his "Secret Garden."
Coolness dude,
Peace Out.
Baron,
The Bold and Beautiful,
and Part-Time Fountain.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :: o

No comments: